11th Class Admission 2022-23 Started: Check Last Date
11th Class Admission 2022-23 process has been Started as ICSE Class 10 result declared. Although the CISCE has been released the advisory to school authority for starting admission process. Check here admission process, eligibility, condition and last date of admission . So let us start now.
11th Class Admission 2022-23 Started: Check , conditions
As usual, you know that earlier, students used to get admission in Class 11 based on Class 10 results. This year, due to the Covid-19 cases, ICSE 10 exam conducted very late hence the result announcement also became late. the CISCE has released a circular concern above to start admission process for ISC class 11 with criteria mention other than pass certificate.
Conditions of eligibility for admission to Class XI
- Candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with passes in five subjects including English are eligible to be admitted for preparation in courses of study leading to the Indian School Certificate Examination .
- Candidates who are entered as school candidates in accordance with (1) above, and who were not awarded Pass Certificates may be admitted to Class XII , under intimation to the Council, at an affiliated and registered school, prior to the year of the examination, provided such a candidate fulfils all other conditions as per the Regulations
- Candidates entered as school candidates in accordance with 1 or 2 above and who are not awarded Pass Certificates will be permitted to re-appear for the examination without further attendance at an affiliated and registered school only once in the year following their failure but not thereafter
- There is no age limit for candidates taking the examination.
- Last date of admission for ISC Class 11 will be declare soon.
Therefore do not make delay. Take admission as soon as possible and start study for new academic session 2022-23.
–: also visit :–
- Unhappy With Result 2022: Follow Three Options
- Which School Board is Better for IIT JEE and NEET Preparation?