CISCE Sem-2: New Marking Scheme, Avoid These Minor Mistake in Exam , Check Here What They Are ..?
CISCE Sem-2: Avoid These Minor Mistake in descriptive Exam, Check Here What They Are ..? Students of CISCE preparing for ICSE and ISC Semester 2 examinations 2022 must know that what should do and what should not do to get full marks or above 95% marks. It is often happen with student that he / she wrote correct answer but no full marks gain . Therefore we will discuss some error which student often do in his / her exam.
CISCE Sem-2 : Avoid These Mistake in Exam, Gain Full Marks without Reduction
CISCE Sem-2 : Why Chance of Mistake in Sem-2 Exam– Let us start the topics that what mistake should be avoided in sem-2 exam of CISCE as well as other descriptive exam. You already know that sem-1 was MCCQs format so there was no need any type statement. In case of sem-2 exam of CISCE it is already clear in guideline of council that it will be descriptive. Some precaution must be followed in subjective type exam.
CISCE sem-2: Which Mistake in Sem-2 Exam– The following type mistake often do during answering of descriptive exam.
- Keywords in CISCE: In ICSE and ISC board keywords should be mix in your answer. If you don’t know what is keywords visit Keywords for CISCE exam.
- All Necessary Steps: During solution of numerical type questions such as Maths, Physics , Chemistry, Commerce, account etc. The council clear mention this fact in his question paper that “Loss in step will be loss in marking“
- Mention the formula / rule / theorem: If You apply any type formula / rule / theorem then clear mention this formula. Do not put direct value without mention the formula / rule / theorem.
- Unit in Numericals: Mostly student often forget to write the suitable unit in their final answer. Proper attention must be taken at this point.
- Labelled Figure: During solution of some subject such as Biology, Physics, Chemistry try to include labelled figure to enhance the answer whether it is ask or not.
- Include heading: Try to answer topic wise by given suitable heading in descriptive type question. It forced to examiner / checker for awarding full marks.
- Use deep ink in heading : Your heading should be a few thicker than other part of answer.
- Avoid overwriting: The CISCE not like any type type of overwriting . It should be strictly avoid.
- Clear Writing: This is the most important point that your writing must be clear readable. The checker has a bundle of answer booklet and have great pressure to check a lot in one day. Poor writing may be non-readable causing loss in marking.
- Answer to the point: In CISCE exam your answer should be to the point . Do not extend your answer .
- Avoid Grammatical error: In descriptive type exam try to minimize grammatical error. Grammatical Error may change the meaning of sentence.
- Show all rough work: All the rough work should be done in same answer page as a part of solution.
- Break the Sequence if needed: Try to solve those question which are easy for you and then try to solve question which are tough for you. At last try to solve those question which answer may be doubtful.
- Distribute your timing: During exam you should take firm decision at reading time given of question paper that in which section / question how much time may be enough so that all answer should be attempted.
- Bullet and numbers: use bullet and numbers to distribute the topics and enhance in fast understandable reading of checker.
to Know more CISCE Sem-2 Exam click below
- CISCE Sem-2 Exam: Quick prep tips
- ISC Sem-2 Question Bank
- ISC Sem-2 Specimen Paper
- ICSE Sem-2 Question Bank
- ICSE Sem-2 Specimen Paper
Conclusion: Ignoring above point in sem-2 descriptive type exam of CISCE may be loss in marking scheme. Therefore avoid these point in exam to gain full marks without reduction.