ISC Class-12 Textbook Solutions, Paper, Notes, Syllabus
ISC Class-12 Textbook Solutions, Paper, Notes, Syllabus .The Top website for ISC Class 12 Textbook Solutions of Text Book All Famous Publications with Paper, Notes, Syllabus and Tips.
Step by Step Solved Numericals with figure, Objective, Short Answer, Long Answer, Derivations, Important formula and tips to crack ISC Class-12 Exam of Council .Visit official website CISCE for detail information about ISC Board Class-12.
ISC Class-12 Textbook Solutions, Paper, Notes, Syllabus, Pdf
-: Select Topics :-
How to Prepare for ISC Class-12 board exam?
- Put detail of further reduced syllabus on study table
- Make your own Hand Written Notes Subject wise Chapter Wise with Labelled figure.
- Read the Chapter Carefully with figure simultaneously
- Then solve all example given in your text book
- Take help of hint given in text book specially on numerical s.
- Also solve ncert questions of relevant chapter.
- Solved previous year paper
- Also Solved Specimen paper of 2021
- Plan a timetable which you can follow.
- Distribute your working hours in such a way that you should be able to relax once you finish a particular topic or chapter.
- Stay away from all the unnecessary phone calls and social networking sites while studying.
- contact us relent subject teacher for help
ISC Physics Class-12 Textbook
- Nootan Solutions ISC Physics Class-12 Nageen Prakashan Kumar and Mittal
- Core ISC Physics Class-12 Textbook
- HC Verma ISC Physics Class-12 Textbook (Comparative)
ISC Maths Class-12 Textbook
- ML Aggarwal ISC Class-12 (Vol-1 , Vol-2 ) Solutions
- OP Malhotra S Chand ISC Class-12 Textbook
- RD Sharma ISC Class-12 Solutions
Further Reduced Syllabus of ISC class-12
No Reduction has been Done
Previous Year Papers for ISC class 12 (Solved )
Specimen Papers for ISC class 12
- English Language (English Paper – 1)
- Literature in English (English Paper – 2)
- Chemistry (Science Paper-2)
- Biology (Science Paper-3)
- Commercial Studies
- Physical Education
- Computer Applications
- History & Civics (H.C.G. – Paper – 1)
- Geography (H.C.G. – Paper – 2)
- Physics (Science Paper-1)
- Legal Studies
- Environmental Applications
- Technical Drawing Applications
- Home Science (Revised)
- Hospitality Management
Share with your friends