Preboard Exam 2024: What Happen if Fail / Less Attendance
Preboard Exam 2024: What Happen if Fail / Less Attendance. Student of different board are preparing for preboard exam having many doubts. most common doubt among them are what happen if some one failed in preboard or there is less attendance in 2023-24 session.
Preboard Exam 2024: How much Compulsory
- According to latest report through various reliable sources that mid term / preboard exam has its own value. Each school / collage conduct it on some part of syllabus. This is important in many factor.
- You can check your progress after marking of mid term exam.
- School maintain a record of your progress.
- If Board exam not conducted due to certain reason then final mark can be awarded on performance. of these exam
- In case of any dispute such that absent in board exam due to medical / Tragedy
What can Do if You Miss the Preboard Exam
If any certain reason you are not appearing in mid term / Preboard exam then submit the medical certificate / relevant reason before principal . School authority will take final decision on your application. Scholl authority has enough power to take action on you application.
What Happen if Attendance is Low
Can I give board exam if my attendance is low. How much attendance is require for board exam. What would happen if attendance is lower than criteria. These doubt are very common among student nowadays. Therefore we will clear this doubt.
as per guideline there would be 70 to 75 % attendance compulsory in many educational board. But school authority has reserve the power to allow the appearance in board exam after giving the satisfactory reason before principal.
I Would Eligible for Final Exam if Fail in Preboard
These are pre-boards, even if you get failed nothing is going to happen at all because marks of pre-board are even not considered for final marksheet. Pre-boards are just the test to check your preparation of boards so I would suggest you to focus towards actual board examinations rather than on pre-boards.
— also read :–
- ICSE Class-10 Textbook Solutions Syllabus Solved Paper Notes
- High Salary Top Courses After 12th Science for Boys / Girls
- Which School Board is Better for IIT JEE and NEET Preparation?
- Which Entrance Exam Is Easier To Crack – NEET, IIT, JEE?.