NCERT Recruitment 2023: Salary Up to 60000 Per Month, Check Post, and Qualification
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) from time to time announces jobs for various posts like teaching, research, administrative and technical roles. These posts are usually advertised on the official website of NCERT and major employment newspapers or websites. NCERT is accepting applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Consultant. Applicants selected for NCERT Recruitment 2023 will get a monthly salary up to Rs. 60000. There are total 02 vacant seats for the mentioned post. As per the official NCERT Recruitment 2023, the appointment is till 31 March 2024.
NCERT Recruitment 2023: Salary Up to 60000 Per Month
Candidates for NCERT Recruitment 2023 will be selected through interview. Interview on 10.11.2023 at Department of Elementary Education (DEE), G.B. Is being organized in. It will start from 10:30 am at Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16. No maximum age has been fixed to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for the recruitment. Registration time will be from 9:30 am to 11 am.
If you want to get job opportunities in NCERT or any other government institute of India, we suggest you to visit the official website NCERT, reputed job portals, or government employment websites for the latest and accurate information regarding job application procedures and eligibility. Always keep it in your mind because recruitment information is available first on these websites. To stay updated on NCERT job vacancies or recruitment in 2023.
Eligibility for NCERT Recruitment
Candidate must have Post Graduate in Education with minimum 55% marks with qualification as per UGC guidelines for Assistant Professor at entry level.
- Candidate must be Post Graduate in Child Development/ECCE/Education with minimum 55% marks with qualification as per UGC guidelines for Assistant Professor at entry level.
- Candidate must have passed NET or PhD before 2009.
- Candidate should have 05 years experience in relevant field.
- The candidate should have PhD in the relevant subject.
- The candidate should have experience in working with various ICT tools and other software.
- Candidate should have experience working with preschool/elementary class children.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Excel, SPSS and other software.
Salary and Tenure for NCERT Recruitment
Candidates selected for NCERT Recruitment will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 60000. And the selected candidate will be appointed till 31 March 2024.