ISC Chemistry 2023 Exam: Do Not Ignore These Otherwise …
ISC Chemistry 2023 Exam: Do Not Ignore These Otherwise It may be loss in marking. Class 12 ISC Board Exams 2023 commenced on February 13, 2023.
After the English and Maths papers, students are preparing to appear in the next major exam, ISC Class 12 Chemistry. To ensure your best performance, make sure to check the given last minute revision tips and guidelines here. Visit the official website cisce.org for detail information.
ISC Chemistry 2023 Exam: Important Guideline
According to press report English and Maths papers are successfully over in various ISC School,
ISC Class 12 Chemistry board exam 2023 is the main exam for the ISC candidates. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from 2 pm to 5pm on Monday, February 27, 2023.
ISC 12th Chemistry 2023 Chapter-wise Weightage
Check out the ISC 12th Chemistry 2023 chapter-wise weightage here in the following table-
|Solutions||Physical Chemistry: 25 marks|
|D and f- block elements||Inorganic Chemistry: 14 marks|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Organic Chemistry: 31 marks|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
ISC 12th Chemistry 2023 Important Topics
The candidates can find out the important topics of ISC 12th Chemistry 2023 here-
|Unit Names||Topics Names|
|d and f Block elements||
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||
|Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen||
Now let us start the cream of the topics with the important resources, tips and guidelines for the upcoming ISC Chemistry Board Exam 2023 in a week.
Imp Tips for ISC Class 12 Chemistry Exam 2023
- Reach the exam Centre on time and take the assigned seat in the Examination Hall / Room five minutes prior to the distribution of question papers. Late candidates must provide satisfactory explanation to the Supervising Examiner.
- Students should read all the questions well before they answer
- Focus on all the general instructions provided in the beginning of the question paper and also the instruction, if any, with each question.
- Attempt only the required number of questions.
- Focus on Chemical equation which must be balanced.
- Show rough work in numerical Question.
- Make sure to write the UID, Index Number and Subject on the top-sheet of the Main Answer Booklet in the space provided and on the front sheet of each continuation booklet used.
- Use only Black/Blue ball- point pen / Fountain Pen. (pencils for diagrams).
- Revised the ISC Chemistry Specimen paper of 2023.
–: visit also :–
- CISCE Warns Student: Beware on Fake Official Website.
- ISC Class-12 Textbook Solutions, Paper, Notes, Syllabus
- ICSE Class-10 Textbook Solutions Syllabus Solved Paper Notes
- CISCE Exam 2023 Question Level: Section-Wise Standard
- High Salary Top Courses After 12th Science for Boys / Girls
- Which School Board is Better for IIT JEE and NEET Preparation?
- Which Entrance Exam Is Easier To Crack – NEET, IIT, JEE?.