Board Exam 2024: Easy But Twisted Question Paper May Be Asked. This session 2023-24 is on his half of the way. Student are preparing for their exam at top gear but scenario of question paper may be somewhat different than ever Hence may be confusion during solutions .
Board Exam 2024: Scenario of Question Paper May Be Changed
Board Exam 2024: As per latest guideline of educational board All of them are doing research by changing the scenario of question paper in different manner . Traditional method of question paper have many defects. Therefore each educational board updated themselves for better evaluation in the question paper.
Latest Update for 2023-24 Board Exam
According to latest report many board have announced about the change in exam. CISCE has also published many update for upcoming board exam. Therefore student would be churned in this upcoming exam by these recent update. Among these update some are easier while some may be tougher than ever. Hence student may feel more nervousness during this session exam of board.
Easy But Twisted Question Paper May Be Asked
No direct or Simple question this year . The question may be twisted which feel new one while this question has been asked earlier. Board can interchange the question in MCQ, True False, One word, Fill in the Blanks, Figure Based Reason Type .
List of Recent Update for Board Exam
Although there has been many update but few of them are given below
- Two Board Exam : Education department has planed to take two board exam in India which may be followed by each educational board.
- Analytical Question : Cisce and other board have planned to ask skill and analytical thinking question in board exam of 2023-24
- One More Subject : Central government has decided to add one more subject in class 10 as well as for class 12. this may create more pressure for 2023-24 student to achieve their goal.
— : Conclusion :–
Never fear on any update but face them with your full will power and try to adopt yourself in latest update done by educational board on time to time.
- How to Study to Solve Analytical Thinking and Assertion Reason Type Questions
- How Can Crack Such tough Exam of this year